Although green barley grass juice is very safe food to consume on a daily basis for extended periods of time, there are some considerations that need to be taken into account when it comes to barley benefits and side effects. That is why I have compiled a list of FAQ to ensure absolute safety.
– They are complex, nutritionally rich and balanced foods which have medicinal effect on a human body
– They are natural foods which do not contain any ’empty’ calories, toxins, artificial ingredients or preservatives
– They provide necessary nutrients which are basis of healthy and well-functioning body
– They have detoxifying and cleansing properties
– They are slightly alkaline which helps with acid neutralization and acid-alkaline balance in the body
– They are rich in anti-oxidants (prevention of cancer and other degenerative diseases)
– They have anti-aging properties
– They are high in enzymes (helps with digestion and replenishes our enzymatic bank)
Q: What is the dosage of green barley grass juice supplement for adults?
A: For prevention, it is recommended to take 1 teaspoon of juice powder twice a day
For medicinal purposes, the suggested dosage is 1 teaspoon 4 x a day
For people who weigh over 80 kg, the recommended dosage should be increased
Q: Can we overdose on green food supplements?
A: Green foods are natural and safe foods and it is impossible to overdose on them
Q: Is green barley grass juice safe for children?
A: It is very safe for children. For children who are breast-fed, it is sufficient if a mother takes green food.
Children who weigh up to 40 kg, their dosage should be half of adult recommended dosage
Children over 40 kg can take the same dosage as adults
Q: Are green foods suitable for pregnant and lactating women?
A: Absolutely. Green foods are safe to take during pregnancy as well as during lactation.
Q: Are there any side-effects of green foods?
A: Occasionally, some people may experience various detoxifying reactions when taking green foods. This is largely due to release of toxins from body’s tissues and organs. Sometimes, it is even possible for some people to experience new and unexpected symptoms which is the sign of underlying and/or hidden chronic issues.
Q: What to do if we experience detoxifying reaction to green foods?
A: It is advisable to continue taking green foods in unchanged dosage if the detoxifying reaction is tolerable. However, if the reaction is unbearable, it is better to lower the dosage or even stop completely until the reaction passes. Return to normal dosage once the symptoms of detoxification passed.
Q: Is it possible to take green foods together with medications?
A: Yes. You can take green foods and classical medication on the same day. However, it is important to take them at least 1 hour apart.
Q: When is the best time to take green foods?
A: Ideally, you’d want to take them on empty stomach, half an hour before a meal or two hours after a meal
Q: How long should we take green foods for?
A: Generally, the longer we take green foods, the better results we get. Green foods should be taken long-term not only as a prevention against degenerative diseases, but also, due to their nutritional, anti-oxidant and enzymatic value, they should become the staple in our diets.
Q: When are green foods contraindicated?
1. During ongoing actinotherapy (radiotherapy and radiation)
– it is advisable to stop taking green foods 3 days prior to actinotherapy and it is safe to start using it again 3 days after
2. One week after the surgery of stomach, small and large intestine and appendix
3. Allergy to green foods
4. Heavy, chronic diarrhea and vomitting
5. Acute infections of deep venous system
6. Acute pulmonary embolization
7. After organ and tissue transplantation